Tuesday, April 1, 2008

see the difference of the colour of the sky?

look at these pictures that i took earlier this afternoon. OMG! the raindrops was cold!! and huge. i went out to get a bite and got some raindrops on my poor hair. so, when i got home, i bath again and got very cold..
this was a photo taken last year in bio class. the teacher asked us the put the red ink on the sides but, i did this. I'm not playing with food. it's already dead when i saw, touched, cut it. hahahs.. look as if the vege is bleeding.
i hope that this smile can last with me for a long long time.. i want people to smile and i want you to smile with me. no matter who you are, just smile with me. you may know who you are, but just smile. dun dwell on it too much. what you have told me, i will keep it to myself. dun worry, i wun let the cat out of the bag. you can trust me cus i got faith in you. I'm BORED! finding back the memories that we all had. send me pictures or videos that can make me get the memories back, my dear friends. i LOVE 4e3 of the 2007 batch.

No comments: