Thursday, April 3, 2008

this is the reflection of myself. hahaas. from my computer's screen. look as if I'm very skinny. i love it. hahas..
erm, i trying to act cute. but i think its not cute larr. okay, look at my nails. beautiful right? hahahs.. i LOVE purple!!

this is how i dressed today. i think Michelle also got a shirt that looks like this. but her shirt is green. mine is mixed with a bit of PURPLE, red, black and silver. hees. love it.. i always love to look at myself through the mirror. it makes my legs and my body looks longer and skinnier. although i know that the mirror is telling lies, i just don't hate it.
this picture of me is taken when I'm not aware. hahahs.. candid. not bad. at least i don't look bad in this photo. but it look as if I'm biting my nails. i don't! biting of nails causes damage to the pretty nails. =) so please, don't bite your nails.


this is what i had for lunch yesterday. a plate of fried kuay teow and 5 sticks of wang wang's jelly! it's nice okay.. it can be chilled before eating. i think chilling the jelly is nicer. cold cold derr.. hees. it brings back a lot of my childhood memories like fighting over these jellies with my little brother. hahahas.. I'm still young that time. now, if he wants it, i just give. as i know that if i don't give, he WILL complain to my mummy that i bully him. silly little brother.











No comments: