Sunday, April 20, 2008

mic! remember this or not? hahahs.. i think most of the girls from my clique will know what i mean.. hees.
okay, i didn't get to buy my bag today as my mummy didn't want to lend me money. nevermind, its okay. i shall wait for my pay. i don't know what happen to her during work, but the moment she came home, she started scolding me like hell. why is it always me that gets all the scolding? what about my brother? he always gets away without any scolding even if he has done something wrong. my parents always say that they are not bias but they are. and i know. only that they never notice it themselves. when i do something wrong, they will nag and scold for a long time. but when it comes to my brother, they will just tell him not to do it again and thats it. i don't think its fair larr. and she actually said this in the afternoon when i said that i want to go out. "You go out and don't come back. Bring your brother along with you. I'm tired of the both of you." i'm like, hello.. if i got the guts, i surely will go out and never come back without my brother larr.. but i wud like to thank in ping as she is always there for me when i need her. THANKS IN PING! she knows my mum's PATTERN and she always ask me not to care about what she says, ask me not to talk back and ask me not to think so much. i know what i should do.. thanks girl!! school starts st 8am tml. think i should rest early.. and i think i have to watch over my brother even more now. he is getting from bad to worst. he is doing things that he is not suppose to. my mum is serious about locking the computer. what the hell..

No comments: