Friday, April 18, 2008

and yes, mandy is in my class now! RETAIL CLASS IR3! we have been in the same class from sec one to four. now same again.. hahahas. hope that you wun get bored with me.
this is how i look in class. we have to tie up our hair as our CA dun like our hair going here and there. and we have to be NEAT. very neat.. i look as if i'm wearing the nurse uniform. lol.. =D
met up with wenn together with mandy of course for lunch at chong boon market. we went back to the life we used to have during our secondary school. a plate of chicken rice and a cup of bubble tea settles our lunch. i know that bubble tea IS FATTENING, but i don't care. as long as its nice.. haha.. saw a bag today, its a back-pack. $40. worth it? white colour derr. but i scared later my colour contrast very weird, as i have a dark skin tone.
didn't blog for these few days as i WAS NOT ALLOWED TO USE THE COM! what the hell. i really hate those people that is realistic. i know it's not wrong and i mean no offence but i really dun like both of my uncles. they are not very old, only 20++ and they dun wanna go find job and earn money. LAZY BUMS. and hello, i started working since 13. so please STOP telling my mum that you got more working experience than me. you started to work only at the age of 20. its 7 years APART! so just shut up. i'm very pissed of by him yesterday so i went to sleep around 10pm. you thinks that you are a very good person but sorry you are not.. you think that you got learn some computer things before and you are very good? NO. it doesn't mean that you are very good. when i haven buy com, all the thing you do when you come to my house is to either borrow money from me or my mum. i can even lend you $50 at my age. and why can't you? and the worst thing is, you dun return our money although you say you will. it has been a thousand times when i hear you say this. and now, when there is a com at my house. you will come almost everyday to USE MY COM! what the f***! i know you are my elder and i want to respect you, but you are making me starting to hate you. it's not my fault, you made me do this. you actually told my mum to lock the com in order not to let my bro and i use. so what is the com for?? FOR YOU TO USE? its not fair. and my mum actually listens to you. that makes me even more pissed off.. stop doing those childish acts behind my back, i HATE that.

No comments: