Saturday, April 12, 2008

EAST COAST EVENING VIEW





these are a few shots of the evening sky of east coast using my phone. isn't it nice? now then i know that the evening sky of east coast is so nice. its all blue-ish.. hees. the sun set makes my day.
i LOVE seashells! hees. they are so pretty! i used it to block my face. hahas.. didn't want to take any photos yesterday.



look at my slipper. (beside the dried seaweeds..)
the tide that has drawn back.these are some seashells that i found by the seaside. all sorts weird shapes and weird colours..

this is the one that i LOVED the most!! it's so pretty!! hees. muahahahas..



i went to in ping's bbq yesterday. they seemed to have fun.. that's good. at least they get to enjoy themselves before the school reopens. as for me, school is starting on Monday, the 14th. =( hate this feeling. that means, i have to wake up early, wash up and go to school. when school starts, that means i can't sleep late already! wonder how will i adapt to the first few days. ??? and the most important thing is, I DON'T HAVE UNIFORMS! i can only purchase them on the 17th! =( i will have to be in school in home clothes for the first few days. it will be damn weird luhh.. hope I'm not the only one that is wearing home clothes.. anybody is kind enough to lend me your uniform??


No comments: