Thursday, April 24, 2008

LOL

currently, i just woke up from my afternoon nap. and i cant get back to sleep anymore.what's so good with an afternoon nap? so now, i'm blogging, msn chatting, eating my dinner, finishing up the EFC homework, charging my phone,packing my bag, helping my friend do up her blog, and it's done. i hope.. haha.. today, during sw, we played ice-breaking games. i was thinking why are we playing ice-breaking games in the second week? dun really understand. but we had fun.. i sounded as if i'm superwoman. can do so many things at one go. but i finished this thing and finish the next. hmmm, i so bored now. mostly all my friends are offline, sleeping. and i'm unable to go back to sleep. lessons in school are as usual. went to the retail club and help mr yeo with the changing clothes of the mannequins. it's tough. REALLY! for those that dun believe, you can go have a try. we spent alot of time tying to fix the leg on. but no avail. so, the man's leg is limb. one of his legs is not attached to his body. haha. mandy and me was wiping the glass windows and door. and i actually did it. i dun really do housework at home but i have to do it in school. now i know how tired my mum will be. i will try and help her the next time.. I'M SO BORED NOW!! stop giving that stupid face. nobody will like you. seriously. alright, i guess i shall stop here. i need to go do my homework now..

No comments: