Tuesday, April 8, 2008

sandra's b'dae!

please light up my life like this candle.
this is what Wendy got for me while she is in hong kong. how sweet of her.. this is a notepad with my big name on it. its very nice and cute. i love it. thanks Wendy!
this is what we got for Sandra on her birthday yesterday. a d.i.y b'dae card and a story book. as she loves to read..
this picture is taken on the 24th jan when we got our o levels results. and it is also the last time we wore the chong boon uniform..
i found this picture very nice. the light is from a lamp post by the roadside. beside the balcony at the hereens.




haha. these are the pictures of me!
the one in the middle is Sandra. the b'dae girl.. there is only 6 of us here. there's one missing, and that's jia xin. i called her. but her mum said that she was not at home.. =(

we took damn lots of photos today. hahha.. hope i did upload all. i also don't know which photo i didn't upload as there are too many already.
today, Michelle, Wendy and me wore the same kind of shirt with black shorts. hahas..

we were bored.
see, all of us are trying to act emo while Mandy is the only one that is sitting in the middle, smiling to the camera.



this is me with Sandra. Michelle took this photo.
we love doing silly stuffs together. hahahs.. had lots of fun and laughter today! hope that everytime we meet up, we will have fun like what we had yesterday!

our group photo.


we are doing it again. =)

me and Wendy
me and Michelle
me and Mandy
me, mic and wenn
kisses to our beloved birthday girl, Sandra.

they are feeding Sandra with a mouth of Oreo cheese cake.
it's $8!! can go rob bank. $8 for just a piece of cake. omg!
see, she seemed so happy.

Sandra, hope you had fun with us today and hope that you will like the present we gave you.
08/04/08























No comments: