Saturday, April 19, 2008

this is what i had for breakfast. an apple pie and a cup of green apple ice blended. i know i will get scolding but, it's okay..

hahas. i know, i'm zhi lian. but what to do? this is what most girls love to do when they are bored. take photos of themselves. hees..
this is my little brother. i got bored and so, i dragged him into the photo.. i think that he doesn't want to be in the picture. that's why he is giving the camera this face.
alright, he finally smiled. but, he was not looking at the camera.. =( ask him to take again, he dun wan..

yesterday was a very fine day. went out to causeway to find bags for school. i want to buy a back-pack. but, i didn't see any nice bags there.. so i have decided to buy the one i saw at amk hub. but i'm still wondering which colour to buy.. white? black or brown? any suggestions? hmmm, there goes my $40. and i haven get my pay yet.. i hope that i can get my pay soon. so that i can return my mum her money and save some inside my bank.. as i used too much already. haha.. i should really limit myself. and soft cookies are nice too. i had some yesterday and, it was yummy.. hees.

No comments: