Sunday, April 13, 2008

this is my baby nephew. he is my uncle's son. so i think should be nephew.. there is a common thing about me and him. OUR SKIN COLOURS ARE ALIKE! i'm dark.. lols.
he is playing with a toy dog that barks when you touches it. although the barking is a bit annoying, it least, it entertained him.

he is trying to make a twist but don't know why it ended up like a ??? i also don't know what it looks like.. hahas.
he will be leaving singapore for 3 months from tml. so sad that i can't send them off. as school will be starting tml for me.. how i wish the "holidays" were longer. i want to have much more fun before school starts. =) but its too late.

look delicious?

these are photos of the muffins that we baked yesterday at eve's house. hees..

left with only a few hours before school starts, i started to worry about things. like, what kind of people will i see tml? what should i do? what must i do? what kind of environment will i be in? will my school life be as great as my life in secondary school? will i meet anyone i know there? what will i do if i can't make any friends there? omg, i think i will start to have butterflies in my tummy tml morning. hope i can find at least a friend in my class. i don't want to be loner. as i don't like that kind of feeling. i think nobody will like to be a loner.. i'm afraid.

No comments: