Monday, March 31, 2008

this is the simple minded me, sitting at the back of 851 while going home. got bored and took a photo of myself. looked kind of emo.. I'm not emo, I'm just feeling sleepy. dunno why, kept feeling sleepy for the whole day even though i had enough rest. weird.. I'm so tired!
i can cook! its edible okay.. although it doesn't look nice, its taste is quite good. i had a big bowl of it. now, I'm so full. hahahs. dun think too highly of me. of course, my mummy will be beside me to make sure nothing goes wrong. there is a lot of mushrooms inside!! i love mushrooms. there is mince pork, onions, tomatoes and some spices too! yum yum.. see? i told you i LOVE purple. even my fingernails are purple now. hahahas.. i just bought this nail polish today at sasa. Mandy was there too!! hees. thanks Mandy! for helping me out while choosing the colours. haha.
isn't this tiggger cute? it was given to me by my uncle. hahah.. $1 only. he won at it the arcade at amk hub. it's wearing a Christmas costume.. =)

this is Mandy. my bestie for almost 4 years now. did i count correctly?
sorry, my maths sucks. hahas.. thanks again for accompanying me today. she accompanied me to have breakfast, pay school fees, walked, talked, laughed, gossipped(oops.) and bought things that i wanted at bugis. and sorry that i kept stepping on your shoe today. didn't mean to.. hees.

see these? they are my collection of nail polish.. there's more but I'm too lazy to find and take pictures of all of them. i doubt you guys wanna see them too.
i bought this at bugis 2nd floor. it costed me $28. hahah.. i like the colours on it. there's black, red, and a little bit of PURPLE!! hahas. sorry, but I'm crazy about purple. hees..


this picture makes me look as if i got short hair. hahahas. i love my hair.. but its starting to have split ends.. =( I'm going for a haircut soon. i mean a trim.. we got no place to go as it was only 11am++ so we when to bishan library to enjoy the air-con there. hahas. today's weather is damn humid! after that den we went bugis. hees.. i LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS! =)

take care wenn. come back to Singapore must contact me horr. ITS A MUST! hahahas.. get some rest friends. nights.





No comments: