Sunday, June 22, 2008

Write 20 random facts about yourself then tag the same amount of people as minutes it takes you to write the facts.
  1. i'm short. ( i admit.)
  2. i love cookies.
  3. i dunno what facts do i really have.
  4. i'm tired after work.
  5. i hate to study.
  6. i love to cam whore.
  7. i'm abit cash tight now.
  8. i love my family.
  9. i love my friends.
  10. i love him.
  11. i want everybody to be happy.
  12. i love spending time with him and my friends.
  13. i can be nasty too.
  14. i love to go tour around in a car.
  15. im not perfect.
  16. im trying my best to get everything into place.
  17. im a gong gong. (actually not, haha.)
  18. i miss all my friends and him.
  19. i love to shop.
  20. i love to dream.

here's the 20 facts. im going to tag, baobeii, in ping, joan, rayne and jia bin. =)

when mika upload the pics already, then i shall blog everything together. haha.. thanks, benedict kor for sending me home today. was nice talking to you.. =)

No comments: