Sunday, June 15, 2008






photos from yesterday..

today michelle came over to my house to use my com and blog. cus her lappy cannot on.. poor michelle, =( today was slack slack day. hees. michelle came over to my house around 1pm and den use com, blog, help me put psp games inside my psp. thanks michelle.. den around 4pm we went to amk hub to walk walk. mic said that she want to trim her fringe but in the end we walked the whole amk in like 1 hour. see, amk central is so small. -.- i bought a purple stripe to go with my psp. now my psp case, the stripe and my psp is all purple. hees.. den around 5pm plus we went home.. hees. den, slacked at home the whole day. but now, got new psp games to play. so not so bored after all. =) i want more games to play.. its the holidays, and i haven find a job for myself.. i need a job.

No comments: