Friday, June 13, 2008

the sunset from my kitchen window. the sky is blue, orange, pink and purple in a way that i see it as. i just love the way it is.
went to school today and it's the last day of school !!! yipee!! but sadly, today rayne reach earlier than me.. so weird seeing him earlier than me. normally, its jia bin, me den rayne.. hahah. and we zhong ma piao almost everyday. but today one the winnings are bigger. hahha.. i kept looking at them to see whether they are holding hands or whatever and rayne says that i look like a spy. how i wish i was one. first lesson was crn and we went to sot room. air-con!! the weather is so humid.. den mandy, joan, jia bin and rayne were playing viwawa and i was playing with jia bin's psp.. AND DEN, it was reo. that guy arhh, like to give last min test derr.. he like to make us sutdy under STRESS. but lucky, today's test is open book. and i think his eye got problem. he cant tell that my answer is a 'F'. and he mark me wrong. -.- i dun even want to get the mark from him. efc, went sot room again and there they are, playing viwawa again. i dunno how to play, so i play jia bin's psp. hahah.. =) went to find him after school and we saw him mum again!! i was damn shocked luhh. and, being short is not wad i can choose. but i'm born with it. you cant blame me for being so short, i oso dun wan to be so short. is that your son is too tall compared to me. and i know, but i love it. i cant do anything to make me grow taller, unless i wear heels ever time i see you. i admit i'm short. but what can i do?

No comments: