Sunday, June 1, 2008

baobeii's new invention for 'DONUTS'. hahha. thats tomato ketchup and mayo together.
do i look like a tomato ketchup lover? i only say i want but i dun nid so much. i cant finish all.. thats 8 packets for myself.. =x

went out today with cecilia for dinner. hahah.. i let my mum and bro wait 1 hour for their dinner. =x my mum sent me this "what time are you coming back? we are dying of hunger." baobeii and me were laughing when we saw this sms. haha. after that my mum oso sent me " hey, where's my supper?" friends are all linked in a circle. we all know each other through links, what a joke. woke up around 1pm ++ in the afternoon today. wonder should i go or not, sms mandy. and we didnt go in the end.. stayed at home until baobeii asked me out for dinner. as usual, we talked alot. hahah.. i found out that we dun usual take pictures with each other. i think i only got 2 pictures of me and her tgt.. =( went home around 9pm. mummy was dying of hunger. but when i reached home, she is perfectly fine. hahha.. after i print out the efc roleplay thing. den off to sleep. ohh no, there is ses test tml.. die die. i better go take a look at the notes.

No comments: