Thursday, June 26, 2008

this post will be on the zoo trip yesterday with my 'siblings'. haha.. its damn fun !!

the girl dunno how to take picture one. so its like, we went to 'ngapore zoo'. hhaha.. =x
this is our da jie, joan.
wu jie, mandy.
me. the 6th one.
er ge, rayne.
and lastly, xiao mei, jia bin.
mandy, going to be eaten and acting to be afraid.
joan and me with the huge tortoise.
joan, me and mandy with the sea lions.
us with the metal ah meng. hees.
the siblings with the otters. can you spot the otters? there's one beside me.
the butt of the rhinos.. they are damn smelly. =x
me with grass horse.
joan with grass elephant.
jia bin with grass dunno what.
rayne with the grass giraffe.
us wearing caps.. i look so weird. -.-
jia bin with mandy's cap, rayne with my cap. but cant really tell that rayne is wearing a cap..
aww, rayne is like a little boy. no wonder he calls himself the cheerful little boy. =)
me and joan in the bubble pool. and that is when we all started throwing the coloured balls at each other. the girls vs the guys. hahha.. the guys bully luhh. not fair. keep aiming the head. =(
the baboons are really wonderful animals to observe. haha..
the second photo we took since we reach the zoo.
the photo we took at the entrance. =)
we tried to take the same picture at different spots but i just love the one at the entrance.
joan and me, picture taken by rayne.
had a wonderful day with my siblings.. hees, and agree with jia bin. why people like to bully me and all use push derr?? weird horr? when i am so fierce.. (thinking whether to agree or not..) haha. but never mind luhh, i dun mind the uncle asking me to move to one side because i do that is for his children because they are too short. hahah... i really enjoyed the outing. more outings to come alright? hees.

No comments: