Friday, June 27, 2008

went out with mandy today to spotslight located at plaza sing. he went with me as he has to report to work at 6pm.. i dun want him to go to work, as i want him to accompany me. selfish horr? but before that, went yishun funland to go find san nai and after his gf came, me and him left. say in a better phrase, i dun wan to disturb them. in a bad way, i dun wanna stick with the girls. =x
mandy and me !!
i bought this at $27.90 at 77th street. =)
mine !
mandy's !

mandy brought me to this jap restaurant to have our dinner. the food's nice, the price is reasonable. only that we have to wait for so long to get seated. its full..
i bought this lanyard at $4.20 located at a shop in ps. cute? i just simply love chip & dale and i dunno why.

look, this is what my silly guy do inside spotslight. at first when i looked at it. i tout that someone has the same name as me and so qiao, they did that. but it wasnt. my silly guy did this to surprise me. haha. =)
and i started to play along too..

me and mandy in the fitting rooms of cotton on. there are full of hangers and clothes inside the fitting rooms. maybe is after i become a retail student. i started to study, observe and learn from the retail shops and the retail staffs.
mandy looking through the menu..

in total, i spent around $60 today on food, 2 clothes, one lanyard.. hees. i need a job, i need more cash. i want to do more shopping, and i saw a heels in charles and keith. i want it.. =) but i got no money........ sobs.



No comments: