Sunday, June 8, 2008


went to bugis yesterday. its like flooded with people luhh. plus it was raining.. so we shopped around bugis junction first. i didn't see anything that caught my attention. or maybe we were just shopping outside the shops? and not shopping inside the shops? this is how he shops. i got headache while shopping with him. what he buys is going to end up on him and he keep asking me to choose for him. -.- even for his pants.. but i did in the end.. hees. but, this guy is so silly and cute luhh. we were so cold, thanks to the on-going rain. (rayne, you cant control again arhhs?) so we went into a shop and i saw a jacket that suits him. so i ask him go try as he wanted a jacket. he liked it and bought it. he bought one for me too. its red in colour.. so striking luhh. but i will wear. i'm still feeling cold now. thanks for buying so much stuffs for me when i'm not allowed to pay for anything when i'm out with you.. not even for an ice cream cone. he keep saying that he want to watch kung fu panda because of something i said. i wish i didn't said that sentence and so he doesn't have to waste money on the movies. but we didn't regret, it was so funny. but the only thing is that the auntie trick us luhh. ask we to buy the seat 6&7 at the last row. it was just beside the door and so many people is walking in and out.. very irritating. and the screen is not far lorr. the seats are all at the same height and i'm short. there's a woman seated in front of me and she blocked my WHOLE VIEW. -.- that silly brought $200 out and, he is only left with $30+? and he wants to go shopping again with me on the 22th. but this time is shop for me.. i dun want luhh. he is spending too much money on me and i dun want him to. dunno how to say then he will understand. went home around 10pm+ thanks to my mum's nagging and threatening. how i wish i could stay longer.. =( he is working for the whole week next week. no off days.. =(
didn't blog these days because i didn't have the mood to and something happened to my com. -.- i want to go running, to burn off the calories. all his fault, keep feeding me with food. he says that i'm too small sized. where got..

No comments: