Tuesday, June 17, 2008

i dunno why, i cant upload any photos to my blog.. -.- okay, went out yesterday. guess what, i got 100 kisses and a very tight hug as a gift. haha.. cool? i did count the kisses, it was really a 100 of them. sweet. after michelle came over to help me put psp games, i not so bored anymore. but, i brought my psp out yesterday and he seems to forget its a special day. all he wanted was my psp. i was of course fed up. around the afternoon, his friends came over to find us. and, there it goes again. they were snatching to play my psp. but they very funny luhh, so grown up liao, see a purple psp, and got so excited. hmmm, it was fine until it reaches night time. i hate night time. it reminds me that i have to go home early as a have a curfew, i have to say goodbye to him and his attitude changes when we said goodbye. i dunno whats wrong, but he loves to piss me off in the phone. and everytime i get angry or whatever, he seems to not know what is going on. haiish, i guess its okay. maybe i should try not to be angry over his things. he is asking me to go to his friends chalet later on. but i dun like the people there. they are younger than me, dunno how to think using their brains or is it they dun have brains, they talk without thinking about others feelings although few of them are quite nice. i can count using my fingers to see who is nice. but the rest, cannot make it. i dunno is it because i have grown up from my thinking last time but i find the young girls there, very childish. i dunno how to say but, they get jealous over almost everything. and they like to act alot. maybe media corp can ask them to go for a try out acting as bitches or some people trying to act ah lian. oh, i dun think they need to act. they are.. i am not trying to be nasty but, they are really stepping on my toes. i tried being nice to them, but they took it for granted. i treat them nice, they give me attitude. hey girls, grow up, get a life. stop making people hate you, it will be a better way if you girls just stand back, stop poking your nose into everything. my problem with him, i can solve it MYSELF. i dun need you all to give him those stupid comments. aren't you girls tired? do you think trying to break people up is fun? if you want to play with me, i can too.

No comments: