Saturday, June 14, 2008

went out or met up with shu min and michelle today at toa pa yoh. so long never see them lerr.. but they nva change. hees.. =) of course, he went with me. =D had lunch at koufu den went to a place like office derr. shu min brought us there. after awhile, went off to tpy library with mic and him. =) happy. we sat down, he read comics, mic played psp, i read those diy books.. haha. i want psp games. my brother accidentally deleted the files. now, i am left with nothing in the psp. =( took some pictures with mic but she haven upload. will post tml when she upload.. hees. and our colour difference is damn huge. i am so dark and she's so fair!! when i say this sentence, he said " you now den know arhh?" hahha. i knew it long ago.. hmm, went to watch movie. the incredible hunk with him. the movie not bad but there is alot of fighting scenes.. hees. and to that girl who say that i flirt in front of my 'him', which i did not. which eye you use to see me flirt? and if you are not looking at me, how you know i was flirting? use some brains girl. i dun give a damn. i was snatching my friend's wallet as he threw it to the ground and what i said was 'the finder is the keeper okay?'. you made a big fuss out of it. aren't you ridiculous?? i forgive you because you are still young, not because i am afraid of losing to you. went home around 10pm plus as i cant stand the sight of her. and maybe you are just like what my baobeii said, you are just jealous that they prefer to talk with me. i already have my 'him', and what for i want to snatch from you? and all the peolpe there are younger than me. and thanks baobeii for listening to me about my problems. i dunno why i find it hard, in fact very hard to communicate with my parents.. i will try, next time. off to sleep now, shall upload the photos tml..

No comments: