Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The path we chose.

Running week.

Was out running with Baby on the 23th and 24th. On the 23th, i was quite sad that i cant even run a round from my house, across jing shan primary, towards chong boon, all way up to amk mrt station then to nyp and back to my house. ): I think i only ran from my house to jing shan, towards chong boon then stop already. Out of breathe. =/ BUT BUT BUT, on the 24th, i completed that whole round with Baby !!!!!!!!!!! :D Baby was motivating me to finish the run, teaching and giving me tips all the way. Thanks Baby ! Love you ! After running on the 24th, we went home to wash up, change and met up again at 9pm to slack. (: Baby cycled back around 11pm cause we both got to work the next morning.

More running sessions to come okay Baby? (:
More accomplishments.
Friday, September 25th, 2009
Didnt meet Baby today because he is with his bros. Went straight home after work and today is the first day of F1. ): And i didnt get to work for F1 this year, kinda sad. ): But its okay..

No comments: