Monday, September 21, 2009

Listen and feel your heart.

Tanning day.




No front views, sorry. HAHAS.
Tanning was fun with Baby ! We met up real early, reach sentosa lay under the nice hot sun. The heat waves are so strong that i can feel my skin "burning". LOLS.. Washed up after tanning and off to develop photos for Baby's relatives. After doing all we were supposed to do, we went to Baby's grandma's house. It's my first trip there, so my feeling was all up and down like a rollercoaster. But after i reach, EH, OKAY LEHS. Not stressed at all. Hahas. Good right~ :D Baby's relatives seems to be friendly thats why im not stressed up. Had dinner at Bedok with Baby's parents and cousin then home sweet home. Sometimes, i hope Baby could come over my place, interact like how i do with his parents. But, i guess all this have to wait. Slowly slowly, bit by bit. But so far, my mum haven said anything bad yet. So i guess it's a GREAT thing! Hahas. :D
Saturday and Sunday, 19th and 20th Sept.
19th.
Hmm, was at Baby's place around noon and off to meet his bros, XY and arron at bishan after our dinner at TPY. Slacked till 11pm+ then went home.
20th.
Followed Baby to his checkup. (: After that, went over to Baby's house to slack with his parents. I dont know since when i actually let Baby piggy back and carry me. I was so afraid of this 2 things before. But i feel so safe with Baby. (: Baby is my only love.


Because the best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched.

They must be felt with the heart.


I didn't know I was looking for love until I found you.


No comments: