Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I blew a kiss.

See ! This is the colour of my finger and toe nails now. All prepared for Baby's ball on the 18th. I got everything i need with help from Baby. My heels are damn high and damn nice. Hahas. :) LOVE LOVE. Collected my long dress today and had subway for dinner. Bused home with Baby after everything was done. (:

Thursday, September 17, 2009
Tml is the day, the day Baby and me have been waiting for. After 9 months of shit for Baby, this is the best reward. COMMISSIONING BALL. I find myself damn LUCKY cause not everyone can go to Social Night at OCS and Commissioning parade and ball !!! :D And Social Night was the most memorable night because Baby sang for me in front of so many people. I was so touched until i didnt know what to say at that time. His friends were all surrounding me, i feel more paiseh. I still remembered at that moment, i called sweetheart to ask her whether she could here Baby sing. But weihua said no, so too bad. ): OMG ! I cant believe tml is the day!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

That kiss to you Baby.

No comments: