Friday, September 18, 2009

The fairy tale night.

My Angel .
Look at this 2 pics of my Baby, got diff or not?
The top one is the night we going for social night. Bottom is the one we going to the ball.
Tell me, got any huge diff or not?
Have or dont have, i'll always love you Baby. :)

The night to St. Regis.


Appetizer.

Soup.

Main course.

Desert.


The ladies.

Baby say i look like princess. I think only the dress is the 'princess'.

The best pic of the day.


Beautiful Night Light.

Camwhoring time.. :D

The guys.



Me and xinyi.


Wei min and Baby. ( Buddies)
HILARIOUS !

The 2 guys like extra, but actually not.

BABY !!! :D

Me with a white rose.

Wei min and xinyi. :)

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.
I guess this is the reason why Baby can hang on in OCS for 9 months. Great job Baby, i'm so proud of you! :D The night is like a Déjà vu. After the night, we all went to Dempsey for a drink, to chill, to slack, to catch up till 2am and everyone went home. I totally enjoyed the whole night! Thanks Baby for letting me experiencing all this new experience! :D I LOVE YOU.

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift. That's why it's called the present.

No comments: