Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Another month end.

Last day of work.

I wrote each of them a post-it note. Abit stupid but fun. Bought them some famous amos cookies and a box of J.co baby donuts. Hahas.. The cake is what the permanent staffs working there, bought for ma and another part timer. Because it was both our last day. Lols.. And, 4 more days to the guy's birthday, so its a mini celebration. Hahas.. Babycame to pick me up from work today again! Which adds up to a total of 3 times! :D On the way home, i bought a donut and shared it with Baby. Sweet hor? Hahas. After we reached home, had dinner and changed, we met up again for a run. :) It was a "bumpy" day for me. Well, because Baby wanted to piggy back me to my house after the run, i couldnt jump up the first time. I wanted to hit him but ended up, hitting my own fingers against the wall. Then when Baby wanted to pinch me, he accidentally pinch on my blue black. DAMN PAIN. Lastly, when Baby piggy back me, i kept laughing and he let me down without knowing that there's an object behind me. And my butt got hurt. ): But it was fun. Hahas.. :D

Tuesday, September 29th, 2009
Went over to Baby's place after work and watched Fann Wong's and Christopher Lee's wedding together with his parents. Like so fairy tale~~~ But her gown too heavy, she seems like she cant even walk properly. Baby sent me home today by letting me stand on his bicycle. I was damn scared because i dont like to stand on people's bicycle and this is only the second time i did this. I scared until i got sweaty palms. Sorry arhs Baby, stressed you out. Hahas.. But actually, the feeling is quite nice. :)

Means we have been together for a very long time.

No comments: