Monday, April 6, 2009

sometimes, things does go in the way i wanted it to be.
AND sometimes, it doesnt.
and when it doesnt, it breaks my heart.
it really does.
i tried my so very best to ler her know who i am going out with and all.
i tried talking to her about my life.
i tried, i really did.
and now, im really tired of it, i feel like giving up.
for those who know my mum's pattern, you all should know bahs.
she's difficult.
although she dun say a thing, i know what's her reaction going to be.
she doesnt listen like some other mums.
she doesnt try to understand me by my mouth, she rather listen to other people's mouth.
and thats gossiping, badmouthing. not helping alot, my "nice aunties".
so zip up your eyes and mouth.
how i wish they cant see me, so they cant even comment on me or whatever.
i know that we should treasure family ties, but how to when my family is like this?
hais, i dunno. i wish i could just be sleep, wake up and find myself in a better situation.
sometimes i just need a pair of listening ears listen to me, nag and say all i want.
after that, i will just shut up. hoping for better days to come.




SEALED.

No comments: