Tuesday, April 28, 2009

once again, baby left for fieldcamp today. -.- he was back on saturday night and booked in sunday night. monday he was busy, so we didn manage to chat much. tuesday morning, leaving for fieldcamp, but luckily, we managed to chat for 7min and 5 sec before he fall in.. :D happy luh. at least got 7 mins.. he will be back on thursday night. FASTER COME BACK ARHS~
let me know about it. he wanted to surprise me with cotton candy outside my school gate but he failed as i ended lessons early. suddenly i remembered something, on 17 april, a friday, he actually booked out early. but he didntHAHAHA. because he couldn get me cotton candy, he got me CHOCOLATE MUFFINS instead :D love you baby. but i was abit angry at first, but after that i OKAY already. then we went dinner with the parents and his cousin, bobby. after that, he got to book in already. but i still remember luh, he said i held his hands very tightly.. hahas. aww, talking about him makes me miss him even more................ =/ FRIDAY PUBLIC HOLIDAY !!! :D

No comments: