Sunday, April 26, 2009

25th april 2009

sha, me, jas and xinyi
sha and mesha and xinyisha and jas


OMG. what the hell am i doing man? zzzz. HAHAS.

me and sha

jas and xinyi
jas and sha
me and xinyi
sha

xinyi and jas

xinyi
jas


xinyi, jas, me and sha
jas, me and sha
jas and me

sha and xinyi
omg luh. xinyi is so cute.


stylo..
jas
ME :D


went out to meet my girls at pasir ris instead of town becus of some problems. :) gossip and chat at coffee club, then went on to tampines1 the new mall. then cotton on !! :D ate kfc and trained home. "surprise" baby at his house downstairs. dunno he happy to see me or not lehs. =/ hope that he is luh. :)

26th april 2009

early in the morning as 9am, i met baby with his parents to have breakfast at serangoon. hmm, the beancurd is only 50cents and its nice :D after that went to get his mum a birthday plus mother's day present. bought a necklace from goldheart and went to baby house to slack the whole day before he books in again. :( slack slack slack, ate dinner at his place. and its time for him to get ready to go back camp. :( waved goodbye to his parents and we got on the cab. parted after he dropped me off at my place. so dun wanna see him go manzxzxz... *heartache* :'(
his mum is wearing the necklace already, as she asked me to put it on her her just now. HAPPY :D cus the design is i choose one. HAHAHS.
miss you baby.

No comments: