Sunday, April 12, 2009

PICTURES TIME !
the fruit salad i requested from baby. :D





after i bite baby, he is trying real hard to spoil my pictures by acting like he wanna bite me ! :D
HAHAHAS.




bully? me or him? hahas.



playing with my unisex shades. :)




my "muscular" baby.





went sentosa with baby on 10.04.09. met up late as i woke up late. opps. =x
i didnt manage to buy my CANDY FLOSS !!! zzz.
well, we took mrt to harbourfront, then went on to buy some snacks for later.
bought beef sticks, bread papa, subway cookies and some drinks.
everytime we go out, we tend to meet ALOT of his friends. no matter where we go, we confirm see his friends one. i know what he is going to say now, " bo bian, i got alot of different group of friends. haha." right baby? hahahs. reached sentosa, eat the food he and his mum prepared, and the snacks we bought. NICE ! :D cam whored and had a few hours of tanning the arms before it started to rain.
zzz. everytime i go sentosa, it rains. that time go with ping, oso rain. =/

i wanna go sentosa again ! :D
with baby and my friends !

No comments: