Thursday, April 2, 2009

i found my new LOVE, rainbow candies.


yesterday was 1st of april, APRIL FOOL'S DAY.

1. Together with inping, we tricked benedict. sorry luh. dun angry kays. once year once only.. HAHAS.

2. I tricked michelle that i patched with xb. she BELIEVED. and told me this and that.. HAHAS. so funny luh.

3. I tricked debbie with the same thing. she believed it too. both debbie and michelle reaction same luh. so funny and cute.

4. I thought i was tricked in a conversation. but it turned out to be true? i dunno. lets wait and see.

5. After tricking 3 people, i went on to trick baobei using the same trick as mich and deb. BUT, she replied. "what a great april fool day joke." so, i failed in tricking her. :(

6. Last person i wanna trick. who is it? none other than my bf. BUT HE DID NOT FALL INTO MY TRAP. zzz~ i failed again.

7. And its my time of the month again. i told my mum and she said " your period playing prank with you. later come one drop then no more ler." -.-

8. Went to collect the photos that i developed around evening and rotted at home the whole day.

9. Had some random thoughts, but decided to keep in within me. no one else shall know.

10. Did something for baby. hope that he will like it. :D

Baby, you better love it man. i put in alot of effort okay? HAHAHS. no matter what, i will force you to like it. :D

No comments: