Sunday, January 15, 2012

Because I'm only me, when I'm with you.

Another week is over, and it's already the second week of the year. Fast isn't it? School work is forever piling up, feel so bottled up. Spent the Saturday with my bf, just the usual (: But fulfilling. I just can never get enough of this. Next week is already Chinese New Year, but I don't feel the excitement like I used to when I was younger.

Come to think of it, I think we have all out grown the feeling of gathering together with your loved ones and just sit down and have fun with a cup of F&N orange and some CNY goodies. But well, life goes on right? It's going to be the fourth year I'm spending CNY with my bf. I can still remember clearly, like it was just yesterday when we first met. I wonder how it would be this year (:

Just half an hour before midnight, and I should get some sleep soon. Age is catching up with me real fast. In a blink of an eye, I'm turning 21 this august. When I always want to be older when I was younger, now I wish I can grow up slower. Still can't believe I'm going to be 21 this august. But whatever, a 21 and a 24 is better than a 18 and 21 together. Haha.

Just look at what we got ourselves into
You make we wanna say I do, I do, I do, I do, I do, I do,
Love you

No comments: