Saturday, February 4, 2012

两年十月

Baby, you light up my life like no one else.

Been awhile since I blogged, but first I would want to wish my love, a HAPPY 2 YEARS and 10 MONTHS being together!!

Alright, back to business. Well, school has been hectic for me as usual. With a lot of tutorials and projects to do, with so little time. To why I have little time even if I leave straight after school is because, I work part time on some days, and most importantly, I go gym with my bf on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. So what about Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday?

I would be at the stadium doing my usual runs with my bf on Tuesdays, Saturday is dating day with bf. Sunday is work and homework day. Hectic life right? But well, I'm kinda used to and happy with this lifestyle. At least I get to meet my bf more often, I get to stay healthy and I can maintain my figure. Not saying I am blessed with very good figure, but I am satisfied with mine.

But finally, I can get better rest. I hope. Projects are all submitted, and I am left with the final exams for Year 1. By then, I aim to really rest really really well. But before I start to laze around, I should aim for a good result for the final exams. 3 very mentally draining modules. But as of now, I am kinda tired so I guess I should be going to bed now. Stay tuned for more posts, real soon. On Sunday I guess (: Night folks!

No comments: