Thursday, January 5, 2012

A revamp!


A sky full of lighters.


Hey guys, guess who's back?!

I am! Short and impromptu update! It has been a long long time ever since I updated my blog. The last time I ever updated was July 5, 2010! And today it's January 5, 2012. Life has been good for me for the recent years, a lot of ups and downs along the journey I took but what's important is those lessons I learnt.

2011 is over in a blink of an eye, I still can't believe that 2011 is over. I mean, isn't it a little too fast? But well, 2011 has a lot of bitter sweet memories for me though. Good to remember, bad to experience. But, I'm glad that my relationship and everything is going quite smoothly for me now. *Fingers crossed*

So finally I'm studying Business Studies in Ngee Ann Poly now. After 3 years of kindergarten education, 6 years of primary education, 4 years of secondary education and 3 years of ITE education. I FINALLY MADE IT INTO A POLY! But, projects and exams are the pain in the ass. Who said it was easy? Nobody!

No comments: