Saturday, January 7, 2012

在我眼里

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein

I always say that I have a handsome bf, from my point of view. But he doesnt believe me. ): He just got a new haircut this morning, a short faux hawk cut. Still as handsome as always, to me. Currently he is giving my brother maths tuition and I'm just doing my project by the side. Never knew why people can look so good, when they are serious. Know what i mean? Have plans for ourselves later at night, so I hope I can get my things done before he ends the tuition. I always thought, how my life would be like if I have never met him that day? Which was like about 3 years ago now.. Okay, back to work now.

如果那天没有遇见你, 我就不会是现在的我..

No comments: