Thursday, May 1, 2008


this is me wearing my contact lens for the very first time. weird? my pupil looks bigger than before. lucky i never buy the maximize the pupil one. if not, my eyes will look damn fake. hahha.. =)
this is mariah. we are supposed to plan how we want the retail hub to look like, but we ended up, taking photos. hahha..
this is the mango ice from the food court at j8. not very nice actually. but as long as it got something to do with mango, i will like. =)


this is sandra.. i took this photo in the life at eve's house. hahaa..


this is eve's dog. he looks to act innocent.. hhahaa. but all dogs are like that. i love dogs. but i cant have one at home. my parents dun allow.. =( went to eve's house yesterday. hahaha.. played, laughed, joked, cooked fried rice for them, ate.. den around 8pm, me and sandra bused home. but before that, i accompanied sandra to buy sandals. maybe i will buy one too. i'm still thinking and considering about it.. met joan at amk hub, she was with her bf. hees.. joan said that she saw connie but i didn't. it's okay.. den after that, met in ping. chatted with her, found out that alot of things were bothering her.. me too, but i normally keep it inside my heart. i'm not going to let it out.. went home around 10pm plus. now blogging, and sleeping soon. nights..


No comments: