Monday, May 5, 2008

omg





this pictures are taken by me from my house kitchen window. hmm, in the first pic, you can see a man sitting at the play ground right? he is a glue-sniffer. the packet beside his leg is his glue. and thanks to this group of boys informing me about him after i came back from the doctor today. the police came late. very late. after the sniffer reach home den the police reach. its like the police station is nearby and why do they need such a long time to reach? and they didn't really believed the kids i think. think what? prank call arhh? the police arrived for about 5 mins, pick up the bags of glue and went off. hey, at least like stay for a few more mins right?


these photos were taken on sat before i fainted/blackout and knocked myself. sorry bro, he was talking when i took this picture. and he blinked his eyes too. i think he will hate me if he sees his face here. haha, but who cares? =x

okay people, this is how i look now. damn ugly. i fell in the toilet yesterday. i thought that it wouldn't get so serious but,it swelled up in the morning. as a result, i didn't go to school. seen the doctor today, gotten a MC for today only. so people, when you see me, DUN YOU DARE LAUGH. its PAINFUL. and please stop asking me how i faint/blackout. if i know, i wun get injured. and you know what, the doctor told me that i need at least week to recover fully. OMG! i'm going to celebrate mandy's and jason' b'dae on friday. how am i supposed to go out like this? hope that the swelling and blue-black will be gone soon. i want my normal face back asap!! =(


No comments: