Tuesday, May 6, 2008

see this? it on the floor outside my house. i found it when i came back from home.. its very nice right? the pattern on its wing. when i took this picture, i'm damn scared that it will suddenly fly. but it didnt. lucky..

see, jia bin is the only guy in the photo. hahah.. we are so funny.
there is (from left to right, top to bottom) cup corn=connie, lulu/ah hua=wei hua, momo=mandy,jelly=joan, sotong/gong gong=me and marshmallow=mariah. six short of one.
lol, look as if we are taking family photo. i look like the mum? momo look like dad. cus her hair shorter.. haha.

mariah and me. as you can see, my eye is one big one small. becus of the sweeling.. =( hope that it will recover soon. i'm praying hard, very hard. my friend say that our smile look alike in the picture. do we?
will be going for the principle talk tml from 9am to 12pm. dunno what will it be about. hahaa. after that will be coming back to school for EFC. yipee!!



No comments: