Thursday, May 22, 2008

joan didn't come school today because she got "sore eyes". she called me in the morning to ask me whether to come school or not. in the end, she didn't come. but connie and wei hua FINALLY came back to school. after 6 days of their 'holidays'. hahha.. today only daidai and gong gong walk to school. cus, mandy took a cab and joan didn't come to school.. went to buy breakfast at mac and den walked to school. reach school, had SW. haiiyo, i become weak liao. =( i almost fell while running the shuttle run. the hall is slippery luhh.. after that, had REO test. hope that i can pass this test. i got abit of confidence that i can pass. =) after the test, the half of our class went to the retail hub and help out with the decorations.. hees. we do until so nice luhh. see already oso happy. hahah.. after that, was break time. so we went to have our lunch at j8 kfc. rushed back to school for crn. had my role play today. =x i messed up the front part.. but, in total i think is okay luhh. but my dismissal time is delayed.. hahha, for around 15 minutes. den its home sweet home. i almost cried when i see his injuries. but i really broke down when i got home. i'm damn fed up with my mum. she thinks that she really understands me. but she does not.. if you want me to really respect you, please respect me first okay? i broke down is not because she scold me or wad. but is that i'm sad and disappointed and angry. its not the first time already. i will try to be stronger next time. really.. can i know how to communicate with you?

No comments: