Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Do you get that?

Do you get that feeling that you are actually not really needed by someone you think you meant a lot to?

Well, I get that. In fact, always. Not sure whether I am too sensitive to feelings or that I am always paranoid. Or maybe I have a split personality? That I am not me?

I hate the feeling of not being needed by people I regard as important or dear to me. It's like, I can't perform or do anything for them or they don't need me that much like how I needed them.

Do you get the same feeling like I do? If you do, show some support. Not being emo or what so, but just wanna express myself. That I really don't like that feeling, like it's there wouldn't be a difference with or without me, or whether they need me or not.

It applies to not only my family but also the one I hold dearly to. But well, maybe I'm not as great or nice that I think I am. Telling me things in the last minute, I don't really like that either.

Back after a run, I feel no better. I know I need something sweet.

No comments: