Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy anniversary (:

Tuesday
06 04 2010
Baby came over my place for dinner. (: It quite boring though, cause there's nothing much to do at my place too. Hope he dont mind. (: But we managed to watch tv with my mum. Hahaha. Is that something good? I think yes arh, can strengthen the bond. (:


Monday
05 04 2010
(Part 2)
It was Baby's off day so we went down to an industry building to buy Baby the dragonboat paddle. (: Haha. Hope that he will enjoy dragonboat even more and do better in the up coming race. Cause, the paddle is i buy one. HAHA! (: Then, dinner at his place, and home sweet home.


Sunday
04 04 2010
1st anniversary. (Part 1)

My cute and naughty cousins. They came right before i went out. Too bad~ Haha!

Later in the afternoon:

Ate this red bean ice cream finally like after so many years luh. NICE! (:

He likes it too. (:

Took neo prints for the very first time after 1 year. Haha. Great achievement. (:
And of course, it was my idea.

Then dinner time:
Cha Cha Cha, Mexican restaurant.
Had our dinner, same dish too. (:


After dinner:
Chill at Esplanade. (:

Yes, it was a very simple day but i enjoyed myself. Did you? It was a happy happy day.
Officially together for 1 year, alot of ups and downs. But we always manage to pull through the down times. Yes, many times Baby did more things to pull us over but, i appreciated it. Maybe is because he went through much more things than me, he knows how to handle situations. Plus he is an officer, should be even better. Haha. :D Well, thanks Baby.
I love you.


Thursday
25 03 2010
Dao huey day. (:


Have been telling Baby dunno how many times that i want to eat dao huey and we ate it. (: Baby was nice enough to come meet me after my work and off we go to eat dao huey. Oh, dao huey is bean curd if any of you guys dunno. (: So sweet. Still remember got once, after his dragonboat training, he bought my mum and i dao huey. :D Isnt he sweet? Aww.. (:


















































































No comments: