Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dont read if you dont feel like it.

Everyone has regrets, and i do have some too. The regret now i keep thinking about is, why did i not put in more effort to study for my olevels few years back. see my friends all going to poly, already in poly, makes me depressed. I mean, we are all of same age, mostly same school, same class even. But, they are already in poly, some even in year 2 already. And im still in ite. I never regret going to ite because i got to know nice friends over there, but it just pulls me down whenever i know, im always behind some people. This year is the last year of my 3 years in ite, and i want to get into a poly. I really want to, and i will work extra hard to achieve that. My CA told me that i made the greatest improvement in my grades since the first sem. Of course, i am happy. But this is not what i want yet, i want to get really good results and go to a poly easily. Im quite satisfied with the GPA i got this time round but my CA told me i could have gotten even higher GPA because the first sem results pulled my GPA down. Well, school just started yesterday and its time to study hard and play hard again. Sometimes, i feel almost invisible. Well, 习惯就好. Maybe someday, someone will sing me a beautiful melody. (:

No comments: