Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday 2nd April 2010
(Good Friday)

Found this early in the morning in my living room. (Of course picture is taken from the web.) The thing spotted in my house is black with orange stripe, more to the second picture. Super duper scary for me to see as im really scared of insects. I mean, really scared. I see them, i run. Of course, no exception for this huge flying hornet. Yea, having a sister like me, my brother is bound to be scared of these kind of things too. Well, because i will shout and then run and hide myself in the room, asking for help. Haha. Sometimes, i find myself silly too. Im human and they are so many time smaller than me, but still, scared uh. Haha. After i woke up this morning, washed up and everything, i brought my breakfast to the living room and my brother was already using the computer. And then, this flying object flew past the tv, and towards my brother. So i shouted "Jo, BEE!!!" And poof, in a split second, my brother ran to the toilet, i ran into my dad's room, still shouting, "BEE BEE" My dad woke up, say this bee very dangerous and guess what. It flew into my room. THANKS UH. But my dad damn brave, (if not how to be my dad) he use newspaper to smack it and it flew out of the window. Lucky my dad at home, if not, i think my brother and i will die in the house. Cause none of us dare to smack it. Haha. Well, i hope my brother grow up faster in order to "protect" me from things like this in the house. (: Haha... Im very lucky to have a dad like him. (:

No comments: