Sunday, March 22, 2009



out with J and saw jerry today. was kinda shocked.. but he appeared to be friendly, same as before. :) didn went running in the morning because it rained and daddy wun allow me to go run as he's afraid that i might fall or whatever. hmm, but good luh, i can sleep more. *beauty sleep* hahas. went to have breakfast at amk market. like after sooo long, i had breakfast again? LOLS. well, because i dun have the habit of eating breakfast even if i wake up early. I WANT AN OVEN SO THAT I CAN BAKE AT HOME. im gonna bug my daddy when he reaches home later.. it has been sooo long since i've baked. got itchy hands, feel like baking again. :D he doesnt let me bake at home is because he afraid that i might bake the whole house down. HAHAS. i will not, i promise. :)
i had oreo vanilla today but without PEARLS. :(
starbucks hot mocha, a HUGE cup.
mushroom spagetti at Shokudo.
ALMOST had, Bread papa cream puff.
J lied. HAHAS.
now i wanna eat Bread papa vanilla cream puffs and blueberry cheesecake. :D
i hate the breakouts on my forehead.
i hate my dark circles.
i hate my eye bags.
:(
wish they were not mine.
i feel like a princess now. :)
and thats GREAT. :D

No comments: