Wednesday, March 4, 2009

omg.
look at the time now and im still wide awake. and my mum has already left home for work.
what am i doing at such an "early hour" ??
my dad's alarm clock is going off for like 3 mins already AND he is not awake yet plus im too lazy to get my butt off the chair and switch it off.
so, im letting it ring until my dad wakes up.
its 5.49am NOW....
and im searching for a star.
LOLs, my dad's alarm stop ringing already.
can anybody tell me how can i colour my wordings for my post?
it has been colourless for many months already.
dun ask me to choose colour from the box there.. why?
well, because, i cant.
my blogger has some problems i think and i cant choose any colours.
or should i say that there is nth i can press or select to let me choose colour.
even size oso cannot change. -.-
-.-
-.-
-.-
im so lame to post this. hahhas..
well, cus i cant get to sleep.

No comments: