Wednesday, March 18, 2009

i would like to thank my special light.
you brought me out of the darkness that i was trapped in.
you showed me how coloulrful the outside world was.
you pulled me up when i was falling deeper.
trust ourselves.
my life starts now.
i was once a fool, and im still one now.
till i found you..
what's on my mind? so uncertain.
you can do the impossible to keep me back on my feet.
will you fight for what i deserve? give myself a chance, to give you the best.
you shall be my saviour to overwrite the mistakes, erase the scars.
i want a hug that makes everything alright now.
treasure the present, forget the past, live life to the fullest.
enjoy it, live for the days to come.
its weird. i like this feeling. its nice. :)
telling you my status was the best thing ever?
"prey", HAHA. im different. hope you are too.
show me what i deserve after so long will you?
one day, things will go our way.
you did not lose your charm.
because its all with me.
dun worry, you are safely kept inside my heart, in a very special place.
fate couldnt come at a better time..
im the luckiest girl.

impressed? i am too.

No comments: