Sunday, March 30, 2008

fresh air anyone?

woke up around 10am+ today and went online. nothing was wrong but i just dun feel right. someone told me things about dreams and what are dreams actually? do they really happen? or do they just come and go easily? weird stuff. will you still remember what you dreamt about the last night? some yes, some no.. i dunno. sometime dreams do come true. giving an example, that time i dreamt about not getting into the school i want and see, i didn't get what i wanted. i ended up in bishan ite, retail course. that's fine.. at least its a school. I'M MISSING THOSE DAYS WHEN WE PLAYED, FOOLED AROUND AND ALL THOSE SILLY THINGS WE DID, MY FRIENDS!! i looked through some photos and they brought back a lot of positive memories. photos can express everything that is not that visible to the naked eye. I'm missing those days. those memories just slips away as times goes by. i hope that we can find more of those memories. special thanks to Michelle and In ping for helping me in me blog. hahahas.. i love you guys. if i leave out anyone, I'm sorry. but do tel me that i left you out. hahahas. I'm going down to bishan ite tml to pay my school fees. i need to get out of the house. the tension is becoming stronger. i hate this feeling as if something bad is going to happen soon. fresh air please..

No comments: