Tuesday, July 28, 2009


well, school today as usual was GREAT with them.. laugh and joke was what we do best. handed up my work, feel great. at least im not owing her any homework since 15 july. hahas.. after school, went to walk around with them at J8 and went home after that. reached home, and chatted with my baby boy for awhile. YES ! few more days, endure. wait there for me yea? :) planning something real good with him for the long coming 6 weeks. pray for good results. hahas... (: i want the good results, for the both of us no matter in what. was chatting with friends and i got to know something. we have to be wary of everyone around you. hmm, thats so very true...

well, not all friends are good..
seriously to me now.. im starting to believe..
human, we, make use of each other..

just that, some we say thanks, some we just say " fuck off la~ !"..

but ultimately..
we need each other ..
we make use of each other..
we prey on each other to survive..


SAD. this is reality. face it.


27th july 2009
baby called in the night and we chatted for awhile and things are getting better already.. school was fun with my wynny, xinyi and billy but wynny was on mc today.. ): no one entertain me. hope you're feeling much much better. finished up every piece of work that i owed my pac
teacher. hard work man.. thats great. well for my part, i hope everything is going to be okay soon. (: and worry people. hahas..

No comments: