Wednesday, July 22, 2009

after so long, finally i can blog.
don't worry about me, i wouldn't die yet.
i can't die before i settle everything.
i can't die before seeing someone that i wanna see for so long. = my guy.
i can't die when i know so many people actually care so much for me, my family and friends.
i can't die when i know i got things to accomplish.
i can't die when i know someone's out there is trying to cause harm.
i can't die because i know i have to make things right.
i can't die no matter how hard it's going to be.
i can't die because i have to forget, and not forgive this time round.
i can't die cause you are out to see me die.
i will NOT die.
trust me, you will NOT see me die.
i'm not going to let you win.
see who will get the last laugh.
i'm not referring, not pin pointing, just stating my point of view. (:
CHEERS.

No comments: