Monday, February 16, 2009



today's my off day !!
i counted my jan's pay, and im left with 1/4 of the pay.
OMG !! i spent too much.
and, the most important thing is that, i dun even know what did i spend on..
but i think, i spent my money on food, mostly.
have to CONTROL ! but, seriously, i dun think i can.
i love to eat, and that is why, i think im putting on weight. =(
how to maintain?
mr tan came by to visit yesterday.
was surprised that he came by, cus he caught me by surprise.
i was serving a customer when he walked beside me, and looked at me.
hahhas. and he asked me to remind wei hua to "DRINK MORE WATER"
see, he so concerned about you lehs wei hua....... :D
counting down to the end of iap, 12 more days.
my supervisor asked me whether i want to continue working till school reopens.
should i?

No comments: