Sunday, February 22, 2009


SEE !!!!!!
CAN COUNT HOW MANY FLIES I WHACKED ONCE I REACHED HOME ??????
OMG luh !!!
where did all those flies came from?
and my poor new slipper became the murderer. :(
work was boring.... not much customer. and mr tan came by to visit again.
total of 5 times ler bahs.
hahahas. off day today.
so will be meeting michelle. :D
hope will have fun !!

im going to take up the challenge with SOMEONE.
golden rule is that:
-eat 3 meals a day
-no snacks and supper
-no fried food and eat less rice
-can eat lesser but CANT skip meals
(cus i love to skip meals. =x )
-last meal should be before 8pm

well, should be "easy" for me??
i scared its abit difficult.
i love bubbletea and snacks sooo much...
HOW? someone, control me please..

im enjoying it too.
well, hope that i can really move on too.
lets work hard together then. :)
fly fly butterfly~
LOLS.

No comments: