Friday, December 5, 2008




OMFG. sorry is all what i can say. tying to act gangster to me? i never say anything, let you guys continue, is not that i dun care. is that i dun wan any trouble or what. WHAT IS DONE, IS DONE. is has already been done, its there already. you think i can rewind time mehhs? if i can, long ago i rewind liao. i want back alot of things oso can? if i can rewind time, i confirm rewind to the time i haven break with my bf right? i oso want back alot of my happy memories one lorr. i will rewind to the time when we never quarrel, and he still say he loves me, sticks with me right. then now you guys come say all this. what you want me to do? kneel down in front of you, serve you tea is it? or you wan i give you money? sorry, but i think you do begging for your life right? its just a small matter. why so serious?
(screams)

No comments: